I added a method to the hacked-together interface of my test harness example’s domain module so that it would be available to the service module. (These two modules belong to the same Maven multimodule project.)
I then did a Maven Install on the multimodule parent project, and then a Maven Eclipse on the service module project, expecting that now the service module would see the interface changes in the domain module’s interface… but ’tweren’t so.
Something that Worked
I then did a Maven Install of the domain module. Now when I Maven Eclipsed the service module, I got the interface changes from the domain module.
This is all probably normal — just noting it in case I get confused again later…