I’ve encountered this before, but just ran into it again: Despite suggestions to the contrary, it is necessary (at least with Spring 2.5.5, ActiveMQ 5.1.0, and JBoss 4.2.2.GA) to set sessionTransacted=true in the DefaultMessageListenerContainer even when it’s set up to connect to an external JTA transaction manager. If I set sessionTransacted=true, then when my messageListener throws a RuntimeException, the message is rolled back onto the queue; if I don’t, it doesn’t.
- Why ember test –server was failing
- Quick ‘n’ dirty blog to paperback
- How to read maven-enforcer-plugin’s RequireUpperBoundDeps rule failure report
- How to switch from gnome to kde on Ubuntu
- Fixing the new class code template in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to run asciiquarium on Ubuntu
- @@ROWCOUNT = 1 after empty MIN() query
- How to have some roman numeral page numbers and some arabic page numbers in an existing document in LibreOffice
- Making an ugly podcast page look better in Drupal OpenChurch
- Clearing the cache on Oracle and SQL Server
- Writing a parameterized JUnit test
- Positive examples of positive and negative lookahead
- How To Set a Custom Color in a VB6 Form
- object is not an instance of declaring class
- How to put a delay in an Oracle sproc, for testing
- The mysteriously necessary sessionTransacted=true
- If you forgot to set your svn:keywords...
- How to change to a different schema in Oracle SQL Developer
- Spring and local JMS transactions
- Simple JMS transaction rollbacks work...