I’ve encountered this before, but just ran into it again: Despite suggestions to the contrary, it is necessary (at least with Spring 2.5.5, ActiveMQ 5.1.0, and JBoss 4.2.2.GA) to set sessionTransacted=true in the DefaultMessageListenerContainer even when it’s set up to connect to an external JTA transaction manager. If I set sessionTransacted=true, then when my messageListener throws a RuntimeException, the message is rolled back onto the queue; if I don’t, it doesn’t.
- How to switch from gnome to kde on Ubuntu
- Fixing the new class code template in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to run asciiquarium on Ubuntu
- @@ROWCOUNT = 1 after empty MIN() query
- How to have some roman numeral page numbers and some arabic page numbers in an existing document in LibreOffice
- Making an ugly podcast page look better in Drupal OpenChurch
- Clearing the cache on Oracle and SQL Server
- SQL Server named instance vs. default instance
- Life, death, and broken software
- Indexing only null column values in Oracle
- Writing a parameterized JUnit test
- Positive examples of positive and negative lookahead
- Maven dependency:tree vs. dependency:list
- Keyboard shortcuts in soapUI
- Simple JMS transaction rollbacks work...
- How To Set a Custom Color in a VB6 Form
- The mysteriously necessary sessionTransacted=true
- How to change to a different schema in Oracle SQL Developer
- XA, JNDI and Bitronix, part 4: dancing on the happy path
- Book review: Are your lights on?